President Donald Trump today approved Missouri’s request for a major disaster declaration to assist residents and businesses in 20 counties in the state affected by flooding, tornadoes, and severe storms that began April 29 and continue to impact the state.
State and Regional News
• eWIC will improve user experience and strengthen program’s integrity
The Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) is offering families a new way to shop for WIC-approved food using an electronic benefit transfer (EBT) card, eWIC.
Missouri State Treasurer Scott Fitzpatrick today announced that his administration returned $45,083,224.85 of Unclaimed Property in the recent fiscal year that closed June 30th, breaking the record for most property returned in a year. In the prior fiscal year, the Unclaimed Property Division returned $44,696,518.89.
The Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services (DHSS) will begin accepting medical marijuana facility applications on August 3.
JEFFERSON CITY, MO—The Department of Social Services’ home page now has a new look to help the public better connect to the information and services they need. The website redesign focuses on simplicity, customer experience, and direct access to frequently requested information.
More Articles ...
- State of Missouri team members compete in second cycle of the Show Me Challenge, pitch ideas for improved governance
- Governor concludes first trade mission
- Celebrate safely during the Fourth of July weekend
- State Fire Marshal urges Missourians to think of safety first as July 4th fireworks sales begin